Search Engine

Custom Search


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Very Long Trip

Last Monday, I woke up around 3AM just to catch up a 4AM trip going to Malaybalay City with my Design Engineer. It took 5 hours to arrive in our destination. Then we proceed to our appointment at Bukidnon Provincial Capitol for a meeting regarding the Fiber Optic Network project. Then we conducted survey for almost 2 hours. It was the time when I climbed up again to a roof to take picture of the area. Supposedly, it is not a duty anymore of an account manager but it is for the design engineer. I understand why I am the one who climbed up instead of him because he was not capable to do such thing like that.

After taking our lunch, it was the time to get to the Bus Terminal for another trip to Cagayan de Oro City. I was able to ride the bus around 2PM, and it took 3 hours to arrived. Upon arrival I immediately ride a jeepney going to west bound bus terminal.

A minute after my arrival, my next journey was bound to Pagadian city. It took me another 6 hours sitting on the bus. Then, I looked a hotel for me to stay. I've found Roxan hotel; cheap but nice and clean. I almost forgot I haven't still eat my dinner. I want to eat rice but I have no choice but to eat at Dunkin Donut since it is the only store I found opened.

Then, I slept for 6 hours...

I woke up to prepare to attend a bidding. There was a sudden change of my itinerary because the bidding supposedly started at 9:30AM but it was moved to 11AM because the chairman had an emergency meeting. It consumed 6 hours to finish. Hoping to get the project since I was the least amount of bid offered.

After attending the bidding, time to proceed to the Bus terminal to go back home. I started to journey from Pagadian City to Iligan City which took 3 hours and a half. Then, riding the same bus going to Cagayan de Oro City for 2  hours and a half.

Upon arrival, I directly ride the jeep going to north bound terminal. Then, I ride a bus Straightaway to Davao City. It took 7 hours to arrived.

Welcome back, It is already 6AM, wednesday. Time to sleep for 2 hours and be ready to report to the office.

Yes, I reported to the office but around 10AM.

It is just 2 days I left from my office but there's a lot of things to catch up.


1 comment:

lina@women's perspectives said...

Wow, it seems very exhausting trip...take care of your health...

Thanks for dropping by :)