Search Engine

Custom Search

Results

Saturday, October 11, 2008

IDLE in KATMA

It's been a long time that I haven't report to the KATMA gym to have my practice because I stayed in Cebu City to take my review for my board exam on October 25 and 26, 2008. In more than 5 months time for not practicing in the gym, there were so many changes that i have noticed.

One is my physical appearance. If I have to compare my self from the time when I am active in the gym from the time in the present, I obviously gained weight and I feel like I am heavy enough that I cannot do anymore what i can do before.

Second, the people around me were new. Unlike before, most of the time, I spend it with my girlfriend and with my KATMA family. It is the time for me to adjust again to a certain people with different characteristics. The people around me before seems that they don't have problem because every time I am with them, we were always happy and enjoying what we did. Unlike now, the people around me is like carrying heavy load that is full of problems. Maybe because they were so pressure in the coming board exam.

third, my routine was change.Before, my motto is "health is wealth". After my class, I proceed to the gym for training and go home to have some rest. The routine before is very opposite to the routine I have now. When I wake up, I eat and proceed to the review center and eat again in the middle of the class. Then, take my lunch before I proceed to the next class. again, I will eat in the middle of the class.After the class, i go home and take my dinner and sometimes, i take my midnight snacks. In other words, EAT-EAT-EAT-EAT is my habit here in Cebu.

In the given changes above, there is only one thing that i always bring here that I got from my KATMA family....

It is the discipline of a true blooded KATMA member.

No comments: