How observant are you?
Do you often ignore things around you? Try to answer the following questions as fast as you can.
1. Lights in our homes are wired in a.) circuits b.) pairs c.) parallel
2. The telephone has two main parts. One is the mouthpiece or transmitter. The other one is a.) handpiece b.) receiver c.) telephone wire
3. The traffic light has three colors. Yellow is in the middle. What color is above yellow? Below yellow?
4. Our Philippine National Anthem is composed of how many stanzas – four? Five? Six?
5. How many consonants are there in the alphabet – 20? 21? 22?
6. In a car, where are you pushed if the driver stops suddenly – forward? Backward?
7. How can you tell, just by looking, when fat is hot enough to fry in?
8. We all knew that there are 12 months in a year. How many months have 31 days – 5? 6? 7?
9. The normal temperature of the is a.) 37° C b.) 38°C c.) 39°C
10. How many permanent teeth do we have – 30? 32? 35?
11. When the string of the guitar is tightened, the pitch of the string becomes a.) lower b.) higher
12. The compass has ____ directions. a.) two b.) three c.) four
13. Sodium Chloride is the scientific name for a.) sugar b.) salt c.)water
14. What is the most obvious difference in appearance between the lion and the lioness?