How sharp are you? (The answers to the following questions are words or phrases which can be spelt both ways.)
1. What Adam first said to Eve?
2. What singers prefer to sing?
3. A lively and popular pet.
4. Sound of a horn.
5. A foolish person.
6. The first lady in the land.
7. A carpenter’s tool.
8. Form of address for a lady.
9. Part of a fruit.
10. A kind of apparatus for detecting objects.
11. A nipple or teat.
12. A woman mentioned in the Old testament.
13. Worn by a baby.
14. A gentle domestic animal.
15. Related to city or municipal life.
16. A legal Document.
17. Part of the verb “to do”.
18. To look through a narrow opening.
19. A joke or funny story.
20. An exclamation of surprise.
21. A small sharp explosive sound.
27. More red.
30. Something anybody sees through.
Read the following group of words carefully and state your answer in one sentence by answering the question – What have you noticed in the grouping of the words?
- A MAN, A PLAN, A CANAL, PANAMA –
- DO NINE MEN INTERPRET, NINE MEN I NOD –
- I ROAMED UNDER IT AS A TIRED NUDE MAORI –