Search Engine

Custom Search

Results

Friday, July 31, 2009

BUS or MRT?


Everytime I go home from work, I ride Bus from Robinsons Ortigas to Munoz market. Yesterday, around 7Pm, I tried to get some pictures inside the bus I am riding. And I noticed that it is much the same using the MRT. Very crowded place and there's no assurance on your safety.
So I tried to compared the MRT from bus. I asked myself which is better, safe and at least the more convenient. And I conclude that it depends on the situation. If you are in hurry because you wake up late, it is better to ride the MRT. On the other hand, if you want to travel as well as watching video and you are not in hurry, it is better to ride the bus.The more chance you can sit compared to the MRT.

Now, its up to you what to ride.My opinions were just based on my experience. how about you?

1 comment:

Goryo Dimagiba said...

Kelan natin mararanasan ang pagbabago.. kung sa mga simpleng bagay na ito eh nanlalabo ang salitang pagbabago, papano pa kaya sa ibang bagay na mas-kumplikado?